IF YOU FIND YOURSELF IN NEED OF EMERGENCY CARE, CALL 911
In an emergency situation, it can be critical to have medical care close to home.
The Emergency Department is Always Open
The Emergency Department (ER) is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Physicians, nurses and technicians are ready to evaluate and treat people in need of care as quickly as possible. Northridge Medical Center's emergency room wait times are better than the state average. The ER offers quick access to the diagnostic services such as laboratory and radiology services available at Northridge Medical Center.
ER Goals are to Provide:
- Safe and timely patient care
- Quick access to diagnostic services such as X-ray, MRI, CT Scan, and laboratory
- Inform and educate the patient regarding their diagnosis and treatment
ER - Emergency Department
- Convenient access to healthcare
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Committed to the quality and care of a patient’s healthcare needs
When possible, patients are advised to:
- Bring a list of all prescribed medications including over-the-counter drugs
- Bring their current list of physicians
- Know their past medical history and medical diagnosis
- Provide a list of allergies (drug, food or other)
- Share contact information for your care partner
- Bring a copy of your advanced directives
For information about our emergency services, please call 706-335-1800.